Sabtu, 14 April 2012

April 14, 2012

the ugly duckling fairy tale could have been turned into a swan, but in real life is itpossible?
I did not have anything, I just pick something that I give you less likely it is to you but tosee you smile and laugh at my side it make me feel the millions of colors of the rainbow.

maybe I'm disappointed that you or I just do not want to lose you?

who knows what could describe the feeling right now,

I was traumatized because something is easy

I'm a coward than a phobia of people

I was afraid of many things

lot of
but I never expected to lose you from my side as soon as this

that's what I can only describe what I feel about the current
but I hope your journey is taking me on the last

originated from a friend, friendship and love that is now over

always remember January 28, 2012
a perfect story I've ever had

1 komentar: